Wednesday, April 30, 2008

...Ahh, it's Spring Again...

...and for some reason, there are more pheremones in the air than there are allergens. That usually wouldn't be a problem, but as of recently I've had one of the highest sex drives ever. . . Even this picutre gave me dirty thoughts... (and what is that?)



...Something tells me my biological clock must be ticking, and I'm not ready for that.. so While I am not on birth control yet, I decided to google some of the most crazy condoms to see what I would find in terms of developing a wonderful assortment of creative population control assortment. Here are some findings:




It's a little early for Halloween, but there's the black "pumpkin head." I don't think I could mes with this, unless it was velvet tipped. I mean, really, why does the condom have to have a built in skully on it? It looks like it was dipped in doo-doo.










So yea... pass on that... and then I find this... It's referred to as a Night Light which is advertised as allowing one to "boldly glow where no man has gone before,"which is a great idea, because I'd love the visual of a floating, glowing, lime green, radioactive peen plunging into me. If I'm lucky, I might boldly glow where no woman has gone before either...


I think I'll pass on that as well... but this...this one... might be a winner. There's nothing better than having Satan's handpainted, handsome face to ride... I mean, he's the naughtiest of the naughty right?




Yes, that's about all I have for now... but I'm sure I'll follow this up with something fresher than ever...

















2 comments:

Ceecee said...

Wow odd

JaeSpenc said...

Lmao @ "looks like been dipped in doo-doo" hahaha

There definately are some crazy prophyl's out there... I go with the standard in any non-latex material (allergic)... lol

The other stuff is just a distraction